1x 3.4L/0.9 Gal Kimchi/Pickle fermentation containerPerfect for fermenting vegetables to make Kimchi, Sauerkraut or other types of Pickles. Fits 1 whole cabbage perfectly.
- The original sandy brown colored container for foods with strong color
- The Perfect fermentation and storage container combining the ancient Korean Onggi principle with modern andeasy-to-use technology
- High quality polypropylene plastic mixed with 7-10% natural clay for optimal porosity and all components are made with FDA approved materials, free of BPA, DEHP and lead
- It induces anaerobic environment in which the beneficial bacteria (lactic acid-producing bacteria) thrive and the crispy texture and vibrant color are maximized
- The adjustable inner vacuum lid to minimize air inside, protect the surface of the food
The E-jen fermentation and storage container is widely loved in Korea as the best modern container for fermenting and storing kimchi and jang (Korean fermented sauces). It is also great for making sauerkraut, pickles and fermented beverages as well as other foods requiring airtight storage, such as fresh vegetables, coffee beans, bread, seaweed, cookies, cereals, grains and even dry pet foods.
The container is made from high quality durable polypropylene plastic. Like Onggi, the container has very fine pores which allow minimal air flow. This keeps the food fresh while preventing aerobic bacteria from thriving. The simple yet brilliant design of the inner vacuum lid allows easy adjustment of the lid position according to the level of food. So regardless of the amount of food, the container induces an anaerobic environment in which the beneficial bacteria (lactic acid producing bacteria) thrive and the crunchy texture and vibrant color are maximized. The carbon dioxide released by lactic acid producing bacteria is absorbed back to the kimchi juice, creating a more refreshing taste. Although the smell of kimchi is the result of healthy bacteria producing lactic acid, it can be quite powerful.
The E-jen container's double lids contain the smell better than most containers, preventing the smell from filling the kitchen or the fridge. The E-jen container is easy to handle and clean. It is dishwasher safe and heat/cold resistant. It is free of BPA, DEHP and lead. All components are made with materials that are FDA approved.
Kimchi Fermentation Container 3.4L/0.9 Gal
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If you are not completely happy with the product, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to request for a refund providing the packaging is not damaged. We are not responsible for the return postage fee, please make sure you have a tracking code to send in to us so we are aware of this return.
Fermented and unpasteurised Kimchi shipping and handling information... CLICK HERE
Spend between £0.00 - £29.99 = £4.95 / Above £30, free
ParcelForce 48hours 2 business days with tracking
Standard Shipping 5-7 business days - £15.00 (Min-£49.99) / £25.00 (Above £50-£100) / £35.00 (Above £100)
Standard Shipping 7-14 business days - £40.00 (Min-£49.99) / £50.00 (Above £50-£100) / £60.00 (Above £100)